Our cookies cannot identify you personally. Cookies collect information such as the IP address, type of device used, the web browser used, website use activities and most visited websites.
Various types of cookies are used on our websites for different purposes:
- Required session cookies: These cookies are used to enable the operation of our internet websites, including the use of our services by you and connection to your account. These cookies are used on the basis of our legitimate interest in the maintenance of internet website operation and provision of services to you. The required session cookies expire when you close your web browser, i.e. at the end of the session.
- Analytical/performance cookies: The cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of internet website visitors and to view the browsing habits of these visitors in our website. The legal basis for the use of these cookies is our legitimate interest in the improvement of website operation, for instance, by providing the search option. Analytical/performance cookies are stored on your device permanently.
- Functional cookies: The cookies enable the internet website to remember the settings selected by you and your choices, which makes the use of the website more convenient, for instance, when you wish to log in to the website. These cookies are used on the basis of our legitimate interest to ensure and improve the use of the internet website and to make it more convenient. Functional cookies are stored on your device permanently.
- Targeted/advertising cookies: The cookies are used to register your visit to the website, the websites that are most frequently visited by you and links that have been used by you in order to offer and display our products and services or products and services of our co-operation partners that suit your interests. These cookies are used based on our consent. By visiting the internet website and using the services provided by us, you agree to the use of targeted/advertising cookies.
- Targeted/advertising cookies are stored until the moment when you delete cookies from your web browser.
- AM Furnitūra forwards personal information of customers that is required for the payment authorisation processes to Maksekeskus AS.
The cookies are processed and received by us and our co-operation partners that ensure the operation of the internet websites, as well as summarise and analyse your activities on the internet website. The cookie information is not forwarded beyond the European Union and EEA countries.
|mage-cache-sessid||This cookie is used in context with load balancing; this optimizes the response rate between the visitor and the site, by distributing the traffic load on multiple network links or disk drivers.|
|PHPSESSID||Preserves user session state across page requests.|
|_ga||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.|
|_gat||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate|
|_gid||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website|
|collect||Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor's device and behaviour. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.|
|form_key||A security measure that appends a random string to all form submissions to protect the data from Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF)..|
|mage-cache-storage||Local storage of visitor-specific content that enables ecommerce functions.|
|mage-cache-storage-section-invalidation||Forces local storage of specific content sections that should be invalidated.|
|mage-cache-timeout||The value of this cookie triggers the cleanup of local cache storage. When the cookie is removed by the backend application, the Admin cleans up local storage, and sets the cookie value to “true.”|
|mage-messages||Tracks error messages and other notifications that are shown to the user, such as the cookie consent message, and various error messages, The message is deleted from the cookie after it is shown to the shopper.|
|mage-translation-storage; mage-translation-file-version||Stores translated content when requested by the shopper.|
|product_data_storage||Stores configuration for product data related to Recently Viewed / Compared Products.|
|recently_compared_product||Stores product IDs of recently compared products.|
|recently_compared_product_previous||Stores product IDs of previously compared products for easy navigation.|
|recently_viewed_product||Stores product IDs of recently viewed products for easy navigation.|
|recently_viewed_product_previous||Stores product IDs of previously compared products for easy navigation.|
|section_data_ids||Stores customer-specific information related to shopper-initiated actions such as display wish list, checkout information, etc.|
|store; store_en||Tracks the specific store view / locale selected by the shopper.|
2.HOW TO LIMIT AND DELETE COOKIES
If you wish to limit, block or delete cookies, it is possible by changing your web browser settings. You cannot refuse to use the required session cookies and functional cookies, since they are critical for the functioning of the internet website. You cannot refuse to use the analytical cookies, since they are required for us to improve the operation of the internet website.
We use the services of Google Analytics. You can refuse to use them by downloading and installing Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on. For general information on cookies and how to manage them, please read the information on www.aboutcookies.org.
We reserve the right to review and amend this Policy. The information on the amendments made will be indicated on our website www.amf.lv, and the website www.eamf.ee, where the current version of the Policy will be available as well.
If you believe that our policy for work with your personal data is inappropriate, you are entitled to submit a complaint to your national data protection authority in the EU/EEA. With regard to Latvia, this authority is the Data State Inspectorate. The contact information of the Data State Inspectorate is available here: http://www.dvi.gov.lv/lv/.