DELIVERY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. DELIVERY INFORMATION
Maximum delivery time 7 business days.
2. DELIVERY COSTS
|Weight to (kg)||Delivery costs (EUR)|
Prices are indicated in EUR, excluding VAT
3. GOOD TO KNOW
1. Unloading of consignments at the premises of the customer:
The unloading of such consignments shall be ensured by the customer:
- Accessories (weight<30kg.)
- Laminate (including table surfaces, wall panels)
- Furniture details
- Sliding doors
- Long sized goods (the length exceeds 1 m)
2. Delivery of goods is planned to the door of the home at the address indicated in the order (home, not apartment, namely not to A. Deglava iela 8-25, but to A. Deglava iela 8 only)
3. The customer may pay for the consignment:
- At the moment of receipt of the package in cash (after making the payment, the courier shall issue the source documents of the purchase — a cash register receipt for the receipt of cash and an invoice for the goods). Please prepare the exact sum of money.
- SWEDBANK fast payment;
- Transfer to the bank account;
- Overpayment (regular customers of AM Furnitūra, with whom co-operation contracts have been concluded).
4. The customer must sign one of 3 copies of the invoice and submit it to the courier.
5. The packaging materials are the property of the customer – do not leave them in the vehicle of the courier!
4. RETURNS OF GOODS AND RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
We accept complaints for damaged or undelivered goods: WITHIN 7 DAYS AFTER THE RECEIPT OF THE CONSIGNMENT.
The return of the goods shall be performed WITHIN 14 DAYS AFTER THE RECEIPT OF THE CONSIGNMENT
We accept complaints regarding:
- Broken, damaged packaging and goods
- Wet package and goods
- Undelivered consignment
- Delivery of inappropriate goods
- Consignment damaged during delivery (fallen over, non-fastened, etc.)
Procedure for the submission of a complaint:
- Inform the driver;
- Make a note in the invoice;
- Take photographs of the damaged goods;
- Inform AM FURNITŪRA SIA by sending your complaint to the e-mail, and attaching the images of the damaged goods to your e-mail.